Leapic Video Joiner Introduction
Leapic Video Joiner is a powerful video tool to join/merge multiple video files and combine them into one. You can join as many video files as you wish and easily rearrange their order if needed. If all input video files are same format, you may use the 'Direct stream copy' option to join them into one big file within just seconds. The video player is included so
you can preview video files directly in Leapic Video Joiner. Now this software supports almost all popular video formats such as avi, mp4, wmv, asf, mpg, dat, 3gp, flv, f4v, mov, mkv, rm, rmvb, swf, vob, webm, etc. Over 100 output settings are prepared for popular devices such as iPad, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Android, BlackBerry, Xbox, etc.
Not sure what the video codec is or don't know how to set the video bitrate? No need to worry about them any more! If you have some video files to join, run this software and let it join them for you.
Forget about other 'avi joiner', 'mp4 joiner', 'flv joiner', 'wmv joiner', 'rmvb joiner' or 'xxx joiner'', just download and try this all-in-one video joiner!
Supports Almost All Popular Video Formats
- 3GPP files (*.3gp,*.3g2,*.3gpp;*,3g,*.k3g,*,3gp2)
- AMV files (*.amv)
- AVI Files (*.avi)
- Digital Video Files (*.dv)
- DVD Video Files (*.vob)
- Flash Video (*.flv,*.f4v,*.swf)
- Matroska Video (*.mkv)
- MPEG Files (*.mpg, *.mpeg , *.mpe, *.m1v, *.m2v, *.m2t, *.tod)
- MPEG-4 files(*.mp4,*.m4v)
- NDS DPG Files (*.dpg)
- QuickTime Files (*.mov,*.qt)
- RealMedia file (*.rm,*.rmvb)
- VCD Movie Files (*.dat)
- WebM Video Files (*.webm)
- Windows Media Video Files (*.wmv,*.asf)
- All encoders/decoders are built-in. You don't have to install any codecs to make it work.
- 'Direct Stream Copy' is supported if all input video files are same format. Without re-encoding, it is very fast and no quality loss.
- Join/merge various video files into one file.
- Support "Drag and Drop" from Windows Explorer
- Extreme fast Conversion speed.
||Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk
||20MB space for installation|
1) Uninstall the old version on your computer.
2) Download and install the newest version. The new version will not ask you to register because you have registered the old version on your computer. Just in case, if the new version ask you to register again, please input the registration code that you have purchased for the old version. The registration code for version 1.0 is still be able to register the newest version, and will be able to register all future versions.