Video to GIF Converter Introduction
Video to GIF Converter is a powerful tool to convert Video clip to animated GIF file. Not like other GIF converter software, this software is accurate to one frame, not one second. So it is more accurate. Picture cropping, flipping, resizing, scanline and color effects are supported. It may set the GIF replay speed. It also allows you to add watermark to the output GIF file. This software supports various popular video formats, such as avi, mp4, wmv, asf, mpg, dat, 3gp, flv, f4v, mov, mkv, rm, rmvb, swf, vob, webm, etc. The interface is very user-friendly and easy-to-use.
- More accurate than other software. This software is accurate to one frame, not one second. As you know, there could be 30 or more frames in a second.
- It can directly open almost all popular video formats. So you don't have to convert video format before you use this software.
- Picture cropping, flipping, resizing and color effects are supported.
- It can change the GIF replay speed.
- You may preview the GIF file before you save it.
- GIF Optimizer is included.
Supports Almost All Popular Video Formats
- 3GPP files (*.3gp,*.3g2,*.3gpp;*,3g,*.k3g,*,3gp2)
- AMV files (*.amv)
- AVI Files (*.avi)
- Digital Video Files (*.dv)
- DVD Video Files (*.vob)
- Flash Video (*.flv,*.f4v,*.swf)
- Matroska Video (*.mkv)
- MPEG Files (*.mpg, *.mpeg , *.mpe, *.m1v, *.m2v, *.m2t, *.tod)
- MPEG-4 files(*.mp4,*.m4v)
- NDS DPG Files (*.dpg)
- QuickTime Files (*.mov,*.qt)
- RealMedia file (*.rm,*.rmvb)
- VCD Movie Files (*.dat)
- WebM Video Files (*.webm)
- Windows Media Video Files (*.wmv,*.asf)
Sample GIF files created by Video to GIF Converter
||Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk
||20MB space for installation|
1) Uninstall the old version on your computer.
2) Download and install the newest version. The new version will not ask you to register because you have registered the old version on your computer. Just in case, if the new version ask you to register again, please input the registration code that you have purchased for the old version. The registration code for version 1.0 is still be able to register the newest version, and will be able to register all future versions.